Saturday, December 4, 2021

fabric scraps

 I am doing a bit of catch up on my rainbow projects for rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I had an idea to make a few words. This may be one of those squirrel projects. We will see.


I always have scraps to cut so I spent time googling how to organize my scraps instead of cutting them. LOL
I discovered I like what I am already doing, but it was good to realize that others share in the frustration. I have enough scraps to last a lifetime and never touch "real" fabric. But it is always messy.



2 pounds 2 ounces = 6 1/2 yards of fabric = 65.00


I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. We all have the same problem-- so many scraps, so little time. You have some pretty leftovers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so fun to play in the scraps, but you're right - they never really go away! I've never weighed mine, but it's interesting to see what you figured out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If 2.2 pounds = 6.5 yards of fabric, I don't want to THINK about how much fabric we moved from the old house to the new house over the summer, Maggie!! Like you, I have so many scraps that I could quilt forever and NEVER need to touch yardage again.

    ReplyDelete