Sunday, December 19, 2021

stash report dec 19 2021

I have a box that has arrived from Missourri star quilt, but, I haven't even opened yet. just in case hubby needs a gift for me haha

But I am playing with fabric. I am still sorting through the crumbs and strings into baggies by color. It makes a huge mess but will help with a rainbow project for next year.


stash report December 19, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 3 1/2 yards  

Fabric Used year to Date: 211 1/2 yards

Fabric Added this week:0 yards 
Fabric Added Year to Date: 173 yards

net fabric: 38 1/2 yards used more than bought

 I stitched at least 15 minutes 6 days this week. 

 Once the friendsheep exchange began in my rug hooking guild, we have been passing them around pretty quickly. I did the rainbow sheep left of the yellow sheep for Pam's rug. She specifically asked me to use this wool since I had used it on mine.

pam's rug


 I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. Cute little sheep, The one for Pam is as pretty as yours is! Great idea to save a box full of fabrics for a last minute present ;)
    Happy holidays, and thank you for sharing and linking up today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will be fun to see everyone’s flocks when they are done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your idea to have box of fabrics for a gift, just in case. LOL
    Little sheep rugs are progressing beutifully.
    Happy Holidays!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing your scrap project. Debating what to do with my scraps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very fun rug hooking project. Hopefully you've got your strings all sorted and are ready for a new project next year. Hope you had a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete