Friday, December 3, 2021

one monthly goal December

I can't believe it is December already and time to choose a new one monthly goal at elm street quilts.  I dug out my wonky courthouse steps to assess what I needed to do. I have decided not to add borders, so, I need a back, binding, and quilting done for this fun quilt. I think I made 3 of these quilts and this one is larger at 85x 90. I made all 3 of these quilts on my singer treadle.



It is also time to look at any progress I have had with my ufos. I joined the PHD 2021 at quilting gail. I have kept a record of the ufos I have finished for the year so far. I am ahead by three.




I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     here  and here


7 comments:

  1. Way to accomplish finishing so many UFO's this year! Wonky courthouse steps is very pretty, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wonky courthouse steps quilt looks awesome. Looking forward to seeing your progress on it. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I look at your chart, I see that you have Grassy creek as a new start ... didn't that start in 2020? If so, and you have no other new starts - it looks like you have accomplished your PHD in 2021!!! And 15 UFOs done! Excellent! Thank you for linking to PHD in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you have made great progess on all your finishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great work this year, Maggie. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous! Wish I had done so well on my UFO list.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic progress this year! Love the Courthouse blocks.

    ReplyDelete