Monday, December 27, 2021

5 quilts Deccember 27, 2021

 My 5 quilts progress report.

1. boho heart - I am working on group 2 first section in pink, but, at this point, I am dropping this project off the list to add it to my rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy list, since, I want to work on it in rainbow color of the month.

2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I made a multi colored word rsc and abbreviation for rainbow scrap challenge. I sure didn't want to make the whole words - eek

3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I cut the pieces for clue 4. This was a good excuse to use my precious Debbie Mumm fabrics, but so sad to see them go.


4. fish school - this is a year long project for the quiltville leader/ender challenge.  I work on this a little bit everyday.  I am still making sets from hsts and 2 1/2 in squares. I think I will drop this off the list as well.


5.  too many circles - A free block of the month from  Little scrap which was open for 3 years in our town. Each month was a new Drunkard's path block to make. I had a chance at Friday group to get too many circles to the sashed stage. I like it so far. I want to get the inner border ready and sewn next.



MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet

 wonky courthouse - hunter - need to piece a back and prepare the binding - on the frame - quilted - trimmed- needs binding- no change - binding with a new gizmo - DONE!

1. hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter - on the frame - quilted - needs binding - no change

2. end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting -quilted - needs binding

3. row rainbow rsc

4. gray baby flannel

5. Pineapple blossom - hunter

I am linking:

5 comments:

  1. What a great array of WIPs, Maggie! I'm intrigued by the circle sampler because I want to become proficient in DP piecing in 2022.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rhododendron reds are gorgeous. Good job on the circular piecing; it intimidates me mightily.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have so many fabulous projects going on . I look forward to seeing all that you accomplish in the upcoming year. Happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some colorful projects in the works. Your burgandy scraps for Rhododendron are beautiful. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have such pretty projects going on. I know that sad feeling when you've used Debbie Mumm fabrics! Your sashing is beautiful on Too Many Circles.
    Thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete