Monday, June 1, 2020

June goals

I like the beginning of a month, and a chance to set goals and see them finish.... or just progress. I am not overwhelmed with a month. It is a good time period for me to focus and then, let go if I need to move on to something else.

It's time to finish my double wedding ring. It looks sad here. It has been neglected. I think I have 3 sections to join together and then, the top is done.




I want to quilt a joann block of  the month called countryside cottage. The top and back are pieced, and the binding is made.



I really have to finish Quinn's unicorn quilt. I've said that all year, but I make baby steps each month.

And, I want to piece my quote quilt from last year for the rainbow scrap challenge. The letters are ready. I just need to piece the words and make a top.


I am linking:



10 comments:

  1. good luck on your goals - I don't bother with a list as I usually just forget about it and work on what I feel like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on the wedding ring top! The gold /yellow patches against the dark blue really give it some spark!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.. that seems like a lot of goals for a month. I was having great luck with OMG until I had to break because of vacation surrounded with some minor health issues. I haven't gotten back into the habit. Maybe I should. Good luck on all of your projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those letters! Looking forward to seeing how they come together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to be doing a Wedding Ring table runner for my daughter's wedding reception. I have never made one before. Do you have a suggestion for a pattern? This is going to be a learning experience for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Goodness gracious...good luck on that list of goals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the dark background and scrappy rings on the DWR quilt! I have a partially made one in a box somewhere. Maybe you will inspire me to get it going again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anxious to see your finishes this month, you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Some pretty projects to keep you busy during this month! Your quote blocks look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wedding ring blocks. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete