Saturday, January 4, 2020

rainbow challenge goals

Last year I made the 4 patches for an Irish chain quilt. This year, I will make the chaining pieces as part of my rainbow challenge quilt.


I have a new quilt I want to start called shine. photo from pinterest. It's a moda bakeshop free pattern.


I have 7 scraptastic stars which doesn't make a quilt, yet.


And a new row by row pattern. And, January, we are starting with green and the hardest row.


And I want to work at putting my quote quilt together
and who knows
I am linking to:

rsc19 super saturday


9 comments:

  1. what good ideas for the RSC quilt! I love that row by row I never thought to do one of those for that

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both of those new quilts are very cute and will make great scrappy projects. Where is the row quilt pattern from? Good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ideas for projects this year! I have an Irish Chain quilt on my bucket list, too. The one you found from Moda Bakeshop is a really neat design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love your row-by-row quilt! where can i find the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great plan for this year's Rainbow Scrap Challenge!! Where did you find that Row by Row? I'm loving ALL of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I really like that Row by Row quilt too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Can you reveal a little more about your row by row? I would love to make it as well?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful scrappy projects on tap for 2020. Looking forward to seeing your progress with each.

    ReplyDelete
  9. If you dont like sewing curves, applique a circle onto a white background and cut it into four to make drunkards path block. I love your row by row quilt, such a fun collection of blocks.

    ReplyDelete