Saturday, January 18, 2020

rainbow row by row

I am at day 2 of my quilt retreat, and, I have been getting stuff done that I can share next week.
As part of the rainbow scrap challenge, I have been working on a row by row quilt. January and green is the color of the drunkard's path block.
I have them all cut and several ready to sew together, but it does take some time.






I found this cute pattern that uses 1 1/2 inch strips. It so happens that I have green 1 1/2 inch strips -what a surprise. The blocks are 4 1/2 inch. It's called country roads. It came from the fat quarter shop, but I can't find it again.


My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star
country road

I am linking to:

rsc19 super saturday

6 comments:

  1. I like both of those blocks for the RSC and love that you put the drunkards path in the circle like that - gives me more ideas LOL - I have the die for the drunkards path

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun blocks to sew on this year! Love the drunkard path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your Drunkard's Path blocks! Those chain blocks look like a great way to use your 1.5 inch strips, too. They'll be fun in a rainbow of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More very cute blocks! The country roads block will make a nice pattern in a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Know you are having SEW much fun at retreat!! Hoping for some good productivity, too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great block choices for RSC. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete