Thursday, January 23, 2020

scrappy sewing

I took this project to retreat with me last week. I made another 10 blocks and trimmed all 24 to 8 inches.
The plan is to make until I run out of  the scrap fabric. But, I am getting anxious to see what I want to do with it. I like this layout so far.


I finished the little rug hooking project. This little project was a class in November. that was a class I took in the fall. I am still not comfortable while rug hooking, but, I am trying to build those back and arm muscles up again. I need to whip a backing to it and call it done. I used it as a slow stitching Sunday project. I have some lovely rug hooking projects that I would like to make, so it is time.


I am linking to:
Oh scrap

3 comments:

  1. it takes time to snap back into shape after surgery - hope you day goes great with your stitching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your rug hooking project!!! Popping over from My quilt Infatuation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those scrappy blocks are looking good! That’s a wonderful layout. And your little rug project is lovely!

    Michelle
    http://mybijoulifeonline.com
    Thanks for linking up to Creative Compulsions!

    ReplyDelete