Saturday, January 11, 2020

irish chain and green

Last year, for the rainbow scrap challenge, I made 4 patches for an Irish chain quilt, This year, I am adding the sashing units to make the whole block.


I made 8 of green. When I laid the squares out for the photo, one was missing in with another project, but, I found the sneaky little thing.



I will work on this quilt according to the color of the month.

My rainbow projects for 2020 with links:
 Irish chain
Shine
row by row
scraptastic star

And I am still working on the quote quilt from last year.

I am linking to:

rsc19 super saturday

10 comments:

  1. Those 4-Patch blocks were transformed into some wonderful "chain" blocks!! Looking forward to seeing where these end up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great idea for a RSC project! I enjoyed looking at the other links for your 2020 project ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the chains will be wonderful with all the color by the end of the year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how last years parts became blocks this year. Great planning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how your parts became blocks this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's nice to see last year's 9-patches becoming this year's Irish Chain. Lovely fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OOhhh my fav colour... GReeN.
    Well done...xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad i am not the only one with multiyear rsc projects! That will be a gorgeous irish chain quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How smart to combine a couple of RSCs to make one quilt. Wish I'd thought of that. Might think about that for this year!

    ReplyDelete