Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Lucy's basket

We had a visitor to our little Friday quilt group. She had made these little fabric star ornaments for each of the guild members for our Christmas meeting. We were all thrilled. When she made a visit with us she taught us how to make them.  I could follow along with her and made mine, but, I don't think I could do it again on my own.



This was the day I put my basket quilt together. I don't have a plan beyond this. I am guessing it is about 65 by 70.  Each basket is 3 1/2 inches. More here and here and here and here


I am linking:

9 comments:

  1. Hi Maggie! Oh what a cute ornament and what cute fabric for it! If you really want to make another one, I have a friend (Kathleen McCormick) that shared a tutorial just recently. I can send you the link - after I find it! - if you want. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful baskets! Are you going to add borders?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Impressive collection of baskets - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those stars are so cute, I need to try one. And yay for getting the baskets top done!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just learned to make the folded star too! Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on getting your Basket Quilt top together. It is SEW gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am in love with your little baskets. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness I LOVE your basket quilt! Such a great scrap project and so beautiful together in a quilt!

    ReplyDelete