Wednesday, July 25, 2018

a few challenges

Today is part of the double wedding ring challenge at Jo's country junction. I am using a different ruler and I am still not sure if I will like the larger size. I plan today to sit and cut the smaller pieces, but I did cut 9 of the center pieces. That is all I have done for this new project. I blogged about it last week


I found a large piece of fabric at goodwill and instantly thought it would be a great backing for my rainbow quilt that is ready for the quilting. This is part of the rainbow scrap challenge.


I have also prepared the binding. It is now in line for the quilting. I may or may not move it ahead of the others. hmmmm

My Friday group is also starting a new challenge, a Jen Kingwell pattern- drops of jupiter. It looks to be time consuming. I think I will use recycled shirts for this and maybe florals. The template set has arrived and I need to sit and cut this as well.


I guess I will be staying busy. So many wishes so little time.

I am linking to:

WOW

midweek makers

Jo's Country Junction UFO
Bee Social
Silly Mama WIP

Oh Scrap

1 comment: