Friday, July 27, 2018

jewel box stars

Every year Bonnie Hunter introduces a new leader and ender challenge. This year it is jewel box stars. I was lucky enough to have 75% of the piecing done already, in my pieces and parts boxes. I had 3 1/2 inch hsts and 4 patches aplenty. So I am ready to start assembly. I was anxious to try the block and have finished 3. This is going to be fun.




I also have 11 of 16 Christmas snowflakes finished. I notice I am not as interested in these as I have started the stars. hmm.... so close I should finish first. So many choices.




I am linking to:


6 comments:

  1. Looks like you have fun with your leader and ender stars! Your Christmas snowflakes are beautiful, pretty fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scrappy stars, and your snowflakes are really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow!!! I love BOTH of your projects!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it seems I had missed the announcement about this year's Leader/Ender Challenge! With the alternate size she offered, this could be my chance to use up Charm Squares. I too love your Christmas Snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done with your Jewel Box Stars. I had decided to skip this year's Leader and Ender project. I did not appeal to me for some reason. Then I see yours, and I am interested again! Can you say "squirrel"!!! yikes!

    ReplyDelete