Sunday, July 22, 2018

stash report July 22, 2018

Guess who we found at the Quilter's hall of fame quilt show in Marion Indiana. Eleanor Burns was just browsing through the quilt show. She was gracious enough to pose with us for a picture.


This was the only quilt I took a picture of at the quilt show. And it was because I really was thrilled with the little neutral print from 1850s. It looks like hair pins and modern.


And the neutral block was pieced as the original fabric wasn't big enough.


My only fabric purchase at the quilt show were these 6 fat quarters in the 1.00 bin. I did buy a cutting mat too.



stash report

Fabric Used this Week 12 yards  for wistful
Fabric Used year to Date: 302 yards

Fabric Added this Week: 1 1/2 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 139 3/4 yards

Net Fabric for 2018: 162 1/4 yards used more than purchased. 

I sewed at least 15 min every day this week.

I am linking to:

sunday stash at quiltpaintcreate

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

6 comments:

  1. I haven't been to that show in years. I always seem to forget about it.
    Sound like you had fun. Didn't realize you are also in the Midwest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had fun at the show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that quilt! The red in the browns and neutrals is so effective.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to get up to see the show, but got busy this weekend. Love that quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a gorgeous quilt. Looks like you had lots of fun at the show. Congrats on finding time to stitch each day last week. I'm completely envious of your stash numbers, they're great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do you happen to know the name of this quilt pattern? I have a quilt dated May 31, 1869 with this pattern, only mine is without the sashing.

    ReplyDelete