Friday, July 20, 2018

wistful finish

I was the workshop chairman for our guild for 3 years. It was a fun time, but, it meant that I started a new quilt every month. This was one of those quilts. It has been done for a long time, but, has been in the "to be quilted" pile. This was part of the jelly roll series I did.


 When a quilt sits in a pile for a time, it is almost like Christmas to see it again.




The pattern was called wistful by villa rosa designs and is a generous lap size.

I am linking to:


5 comments:

  1. I love that quilt and I think I have that pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAy!! for getting it quilted!! its a great looking quilt !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maggie, wow, making a quilt each month - that's pretty amazing. No wonder you have a pile of quilts to be quilted! That really is a lovely quilt and pattern. Congrats on your finish and thanks for linking up to TGIFF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a wonderful quilt and I do agree that sometimes it feels like Christmas when you find a quilt in the pile you had forgotten about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on a very pretty finish. It always feels so nice to get one of those older projects finished.

    ReplyDelete