Tuesday, July 17, 2018

I have talented friends

I have such talented friends. They keep me inspired and feeling very blessed. Linda has a generous heart and makes many of her quilts for donations. She is in charge of our donation projects in our guild. This, she is making for the veteran's home.


Sue has an angel's heart. She has been working on wild and goosey for awhile, and this was her last block, not an easy task.

And this is for the veteran's home made from leftover star blocks.


My rug hooking friends are amazing. Carmen's hooking is even and crisp and clean, and her colors are beautiful.


Jan has a finish. She is prolific, and we are all amazed at how many rugs she completes in a year.


And, the hooking is all done for my flower. It is time to get it bound.


I've started a new rug. Not a good picture, but, it's big so there will be a lot of pictures later.
Today is my play day. Rug hooking guild will meet in the morning and our small quilt group will meet in the evening. Fun fun



I am linking to:
too cute tuesday

2 comments:

  1. Very fun quilts and very pretty rugs. Hope you had a great time hanging out with your creative buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the amazing projects your friends are doing! And your rug is so fabulous!

    ReplyDelete