Saturday, September 7, 2024

finishing orange

I had to finish the oranges for sugar grove or I would fall way behind, it would only take 1 month to do that.

1s, 2s, 3s

I was able to complete 5 more complete sets of blocks and add a few more to complete sets. The baggies are still full waiting for another color.


I finished the last of the orange hen and chicks blocks.


And I made only one traffic jam block in orange and decided to move on to dark.


I didn't make any ripple blocks in orange.. yet

I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I love your orange blocks, you have very pretty fabrics. Cute hen and chicks blocks too, these little white snowmen are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very impressive. You certainly have been churning out the blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many pretty orange fabrics in your blocks. I wish I had more variety of them. I think I need to do some stash shopping this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did pretty well with your orange scraps. Looks like you are in good shape to finish up your RSC blocks for this year.

    ReplyDelete