Sunday, September 1, 2024

stash report September 1, 2024

I had a quilty friend gift me with orphan blocks at our last open sew. It was a pleasure to go through them. I don't know if I will keep any of them, I just like to look.



stash report September 1, 2024 

 fabric added this week: 0 yards

 fabric added year to date for 2024: 72 yards    

fabric used:  -  35 yards - cathedral stars finish      -   donated 10 yards to guild

85 x 85

fabric used year to date for 2024: 488 yards 

437 yards used more than bought in 2024

I sewed 4 days last week. 

More progress on my Christmas in New England rug. I haven't set a good routine for working on this at home yet. 

last week

this week

I am linking to:

3 comments:

  1. Your stash metrics are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun gifted blocks, there is such a variety, some are so adorable, like the hedgehog. Cathedral Stars is wonderful! Your rug hooking is growing quickly, love these cuties ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good rug progress this week. I think the porcupine block is worth keeping.

    ReplyDelete