Friday, July 12, 2024

Christmas snowflake finish

I started my Christmas snowflake quilt in 2018. I taught this as a workshop for the guild and had given instructions on the blog in 2019. I really enjoyed all the variations of the other quilters in the class. It was a top  in 2019. But it languished in the quilting closet until this year as part of my 5 quilt goals.  As a finished quilt it measures 82 x 82 inches. This has to be one my personal favorites.

82 x 82 = 25 yards



I received a wonderful email from someone in blogland showing her finished quilt - again thanks

My apology for the wrong links for the instructions for the qal - I forgot I had to change the .com to .blogspot. These are the new links.

12 comments:

  1. What a beauty, Maggie!!! All those flying geese!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful quilt! I'm going to check out the directions now. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh la la that is a beautiful Christmas quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why it is one of your personal favorites - it is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE this quilt! What a great pattern. Love the use of different prints for each round of geese on the snowflakes. Just GORGeous! Do you have the pattern somewhere on your blog?
    Would love to have it. Thanks. Enjoy! ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can see why this is a favorite quilt of yours, Maggie - it's a beauty! I love the scrappy greens and reds together. Congratulations on your finish!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful quilt, love those flying geese!!
    The pattern links don't seem to work, would love the pattern to work on this summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely quilt! Perfect for Christmas. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.
    https://www.inquiringquilter.com/questions/2024/07/15/wednesday-wait-loss-389

    ReplyDelete