Sunday, October 30, 2022

Stash report October 30, 2022

 yes, there is more fabric coming to live here. I am preparing a little for the quiltville mystery quilt next month. ok not really but, it sounds better than I just like buying pretty fabric.


Stash report October 30, 2022

fabric added: 4 yards
fabric added year to date: 125.5 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards  

fabric used year to date: 202 3/4 yards  

77.25 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 2 days last week. 

I have a very sore/swollen thumb, and, I can't hook right now, or, do much of anything. I really like the idea of opposable thumbs. anyway, I thought I would show a rug made by Pam from a recent hooking guild meeting.


and, I am one, and, I wonder if I could make it.

I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. What a great corn maze! We have a few similar in our area with a few more corn stalks but I think I could make it. Take care of your thumbs this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your thumb gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admit that I like to buy pretty fabric! It will get used at some point. Hope your thumb gets better quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of the corn maze is too funny. I relate to that. Thanks for the laugh today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry about the sore thumb. I like the fabrics in your jelly roll.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry your thumb is not cooperating with your plans. I like buying pretty fabric too, so I don't see anything wrong with that being a motivation. We'll use it in a project at some point, righ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, pretty roll of fabrics, and yes of course, you needed it ;) Sorry about your thumb, I hope it's going to be better soon.
    Thank you for sharing the corn maze, and linking up ;))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love her rug. Hope you heal soon!

    ReplyDelete