Monday, October 10, 2022

dotty

I'm seeing dots. These are almost addictive...if there weren't so many. I like the secondary pattern, but, still think I will add another sashing when I join blocks. I make a few of these almost every morning. This was my choice for Bonnie Hunter's first leader/ender challenge. All I did was make the little bow tie blocks. Now, it is time to make a quilt top.


bow tie blocks are 3 1/2 inches

so fun

I really liked the yummy scrappiness of this quilt from the quilt show this weekend. I forgot to take pictures of the cards. sigh....

Indy quilt show


I am linking:




5 comments:

  1. Dotty is such a fun quilt. So bright and cheerful. I love it!

    Michelle
    https://mybijoulifeonline.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those dots make for a fun and cheerful block. The quilt will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dotted blocks have me falling in love with dots all over again! Lucky for you, I have a photo of the quilt you love and it's tag. It was pieced and quilted by Nancy Trullinger. It says the pattern is from American Patchwork & Quilting magazine, by Sherri McConnell. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dotted fabrics really pop on quilts don't they! I am amazed at how much those look like circles. It's all very pretty. Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete