Monday, October 3, 2022

one monthly goal October

 I am going to try making blue ridge beauty quilt my one monthly goal again for October. I really would like to see it done by the end of this year, and October would be better. This a quiltville pattern in her book adventures with leaders and enders. I made mine with shirt fabrics included.

I need to make a monster back and decide on binding. Surely, I can finish it this month. Most of the garden is willing to wait for me to get to it.

However, we do have a new adventure. We found this little bitty shivering on our patio. We waited a few hours until dark for the momma to return, but, had to bring it in for the night. It was cold, and we have larger critters in the woods that might think it looked tasty. I am allergic to cats - drat. Most of the shelters are full....... Look at that face.


8 comments:

  1. Blue Ridge is a beauty, I hope you meet your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Name it and claim it! And then work for it. :) Good luck with your goal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that Blue Ridge Beauty. That is a great pattern for shirts. ~~Kathy S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Blue Ridge Beauty quilt is a beauty! I made that quilt as a gift for my son's school bus driver. I loved how it turned out.
    Too bad you are allergic to itty bitty. It's is a cutie. Hope you are able to to find a good home for him/her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I just finished that pattern in September, though I did mine in eggplant-colored fabrics. It's a fun pattern. You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue Ridge Beauty is one of my very favorite Bonnie quilts. I have that one on my list and a bunch of shirtings to make it. I hope the kitty finds a good home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blue Ridge Beauty is gorgeous! Hopefully you can get the back together and the binding to complete your goal. This one really deserves a finish. That sweet kitty is adorable and so hard to resist. I hope you can find a home for it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I wish I lived close - I'd take that little purrball in a heartbeat! I hope it finds a GOOD home. I was allergic to cats when I was growing up but played with one every chance I got. I guess that helped me get over the allergy, because I've had cats since we first got married and have 4 now! Your Blue Ridge Beauty is pretty. Thank you for joining To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete