Wednesday, October 12, 2022

zipper it

I am trying to sew some of the zipper blocks that I cut earlier in the year for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I was digging around in the blues. I cut the lime greens for the month of October, too.


I added another round to the snails trail blocks just for fun.




And what a fun find at the Indy quilt show from Jennifer at wednesday wait loss. I was so excited to see her name. It was lovely up close and personal. I didn't get all the way through the quilt show. We were a bit tired and called it quits a little early.



2 comments:

  1. How fun that you saw my quilt at the show! I had ten on display. Wish I'd known you were there, I would have loved to say hello! Loving your blocks, especially the Snails Trails. What you do with shirtings is simply amazing! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete