Tuesday, August 20, 2019

on ringo lake quilt


It took a bit of looking to even find my on ringo lake mystery quilt. I wanted to get this quilt to top as my goal for August. I had to really think about what had been done, and, what I still needed to do to get this finished. I counted and found all the blocks I would need. yay


I had all the sashings together in twosies. yay


I had one row started. yay


I even had the corner section together. Of all the Bonnie Hunter mysery quilts, this one was the hardest to understand the assembly instructions. The sashings were a mystery. As far as I can tell I am turning the right way at the right place, but I am thinking it could be different all together. We will see.


I am linking to:


I am linking to:

5 comments:

  1. Your Ringo Lake is going to be stunning. Good for you, finding all the pieces and digging right back in! I'm always surprised by how long it takes to get back into the groove of a WIP project once I've set it aside for awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Maggie! I almost participated in this mystery QAL. Your fabrics are gorgeous together. I really love how the teal/aqua lets the oranges and brown shine, yet it isn't faded into the background either. Beautiful! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this pattern - looks like you figured it all out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This quilt has always been a favorite of mine of Bonnie's mysteries! The colors are so pretty! Hope you are able to move it along this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your fabrics in this are so pretty. It's going to be gorgeous and have the perfect ripply-dark-reflections-over-stunning-water-color look to it!

    ReplyDelete