Thursday, November 16, 2017

borders

It is all ready for borders. I had to really give myself a talking to get it this far. I love it, but I just don't want to sew it. En Provence with civil war fabrics...
I have been working on my Poppy rug/pillow
 I don't like the background that I bought. I think it is too dark. you can see it between the leaves and the flower at the bottom. So I am thinking I will try to dye something a little lighter. But I also need to pick the accent fabric for the piping and the back. Right now I like the grunge at the top. What do you like?


I am linking (links in the sidebar) to:
needle and thread thursdays
oh scrap

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same way about working on En Provence. Love the quilt, am sick of making 4-patches! I like the grunge fabric on top.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your En Provence looks cool. It's fun because it's different from everyone else's, and that's always good. As far as the background showing though the leaves, I don't think I would sorry about that. It looks natural - you can usually see through the spaces between leaves in nature!

    ReplyDelete