Sunday, November 12, 2017

stash report November 12, 2017

My Uncle was a fighter pilot in WW2. My brother was in the navy. I am not sure about any other military in our family. But I am grateful for the service of all who have saved this great nation and it's freedoms.



A little grunge, a little civil war and some airplanes. I am slowly sinking into the negative side of stash management.

I finished a customer quilt for fall.



Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 7 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 351 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 7 1/4yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 353 1/4 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 2 3/4 yards added more than used.

I am ready for the background on this rug hooking project. I think I will be making  pillow. I will be able to get just a bit of the background in today for slow stitching.



I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching

5 comments:

  1. It won't take you long to get back to black. You've done such a great job of managing the stash, you've just about had what comes in goes back out. That's pretty balanced. I love your rug! What a fun project to be working on since the weather has turned dreary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be a beautiful pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful poppy. Very fitting for Remembrance Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flower is so very pretty. I want to walk through that fall door. It is so welcoming. It is hard to believe it is a quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous poppy. Rug hooking seems like it would be hard on the hands.

    ReplyDelete