Sunday, November 19, 2017

Stash report November 19, 2017

I've had a little trouble staying focused on any one thing. Which makes it difficult to blog about anything. I spent some time at Grandparen'ts day in Martinsville.
We watched Matthew and Quinn perform




Stash report

Fabric Used this Week 2 yards
Fabric Used year to Date: 353 1/2 yards


Fabric Added this Week: 0 yards
Fabric Added Year to Date: 353 1/4 yards


Net Fabric for 2017: 3/4 yards added more than used.

I am hooking this as a chair pad for the dining room. It is an old vintage kit that I bought on Ebay. It included the wool to hook it but in a size 3 or 4. Very tiny, so I will be changing the backgrounds to something else that I can cut bigger so it might get done in my lifetime.




I am linking to:

Slow Sunday Stitching


5 comments:

  1. Your hooking chair pad is going to be lovely and comfortable. Grand children are a source of delight. I love going to see my grandsons performances.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a busy week, but you still managed some in the outgoing column. You'll have a lovely chair cover when that project is finished.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the chair pad pattern its going to be amazing when its finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its amazing and perfect Design.keep up the Good work..

    Best Embroidery Design>>Machine Embroidery Design

    ReplyDelete
  5. That chair pad is so pretty! And wow! You've been through a ton of fabric - congratulations!

    ReplyDelete