Monday, December 19, 2022

bow ties progress

Dotty bow ties has been sewn into foursies. There are 8 in each row, so I am getting closer. I plan on adding sashings between rows.


My quilter friend Linda made this great  scrap quilt during our Friday sew. It uses 2 1/2 inch squares. She says it is a pattern in the scrap school quilt book. If there really was such a quilt as a scrap buster, this would be a good candidate.


Hope everyone is busy with Christmas plans and happy times.

I am linking:

6 comments:

  1. The bow tie blocks are looking good. Hope you can get some good stitching time in along with the holiday prep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those dotted bow ties! Your friend's scrappy quilt is really nice, I love the Grunge background. Have a wonderful Christmas and thank you for sharing with us at To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are coming right along on your bowties. I bet those are fun to make with the bowties. I can't seem to comment under my google account on your blog, no idea what the issue is. --SueR at northwindsquilting

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing projects - love those dotty bows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope your Christmas is merry! Love those Bow Tie blocks--the dotted fabrics make them divine. Thanks for sharing on my weekly show and tell, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete