Sunday, December 4, 2022

Stash report December 4, 2022

Someone, at guild open sew, gifted these squares to me. They filled a plastic shoe box. I had found another scrap bag of squares earlier- here- and had decided what I was going to do with them. I need to do that again. They are not all the same size and will need trimming. The squares are about 3 inches. Any ideas?

fun florals

Stash report December 4, 2022

fabric added: 0 yards
fabric added year to date: 135.5 yards 

fabric used: 25 yards     I finished  frolic mystery quilt

fabric used year to date: 249 yards  

113.50 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 6 days last week. 

spellbound is officially a finished rug, binding and all. What next? hmmm...

spellbound


I am linking to:

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

10 comments:

  1. The floral squares would be wonderful as square in a square blocks. Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are they mostly florals? Color wash blocks?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that rose fabric that shows up in your new scrap addition. Spellbound is really cute. Congrats on getting it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how about a scrappy trip around the world or Irish chain quilt for your gifted fabrics? Both use tons of squares. I love the witchy rug

    ReplyDelete
  5. What wonderful potential! You could make them into HSTs. Or a larger version of Preeti's Masala Box pattern. Or big four patches..... oh, I'm talking myself into a new project . . . .LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. very nice stitching on Spellbound.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spellbound is adorable! What a cute finish. Thanks for sharing on my weekly linkup, Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great rug! Can't wait to watch the next one come together.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on the finish, the rug is lovely!
    Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete