Sunday, December 18, 2022

stash report december 18, 2022

I am afraid that too many pieces of fabric have found their way into my stash, lately. With all the holiday shopping, they are hiding, until, I can properly sort through it.

I did get a picture of a jelly roll and some mystery fat quarters. The fat quarters will be great for finishing my crown blocks. The jelly roll are solids called sunroom. They are pretty colors that are different than usual solid colors.


Stash report December 18, 2022

fabric added: 4.25 yards
fabric added year to date: 141 yards 

fabric used: 0 yards     

fabric used year to date: 274 yards  

133 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 5 days last week. 

I soaked and set the yarn I have made recently. It is a fun process. I love seeing the colors soaking in the water, and, then, I squeeze them in a towel to dry as much as possible. I hang them to finish drying on a hanger and add a weight to "set" the twist. They look so happy hanging together. It makes me smile.

I don't have a project for the yarn, yet.

I am linking to:

15 min to stitch at life in pieces

8 comments:

  1. The jellyroll looks pretty just as it is! Happy stitching & Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so important to add to stash, you never know when it will be needed for a project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your fabrics are very pretty – especially Sunroom! Yes! Your yarn does look so happy! How neat that you make your own yarn! I love that word: yet. So full of hope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even with all the additions you still have an impressive amount of fabric going out. Have a very happy holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yummy new fabrics, the jelly roll looks very pretty, as it's name! Beautiful yarn, soft colors.
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like those fat quarter fabrics. I would love to see the colors of those yarns up close.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such lovely yarn! You picked great colors to dye it. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Even with your purchases your "out" number is impressive.

    ReplyDelete