Wednesday, May 4, 2022

soap sacks

sometime ago,  I showed some soap sacks that I was crocheting. I have filled a small box of soap sacks for the rescue mission in town. I spent one evening attaching the labels and adding the soap. I have 32, but, my daughter has donated more than 300. I have a few more odd skeins of cotton yarn, I might make some more. 



Luckily someone sent me a link for the homeless initiative https://www.soapsacks.com/  

Our bleeding heart is doing really well this Spring. We bought this as a nearly dead plant at the master gardener sale 3 years ago. I wasn't sure it would survive.


I  am linking to:















2 comments:

  1. How lovely that the bleeding heart not only survived but thrived! Nice of you to provide soap for the homeless. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been making soap savers again as they started selling in my booth.

    ReplyDelete