Wednesday, May 25, 2022

hunter's star spring

Earlier, I blogged about starting these this month here, I have spent a little time finishing the green  hunter's star blocks. I try to do 20 each month in the color of the month for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I had to recut some background ( white) to finish the dark point pieces.


And the white point pieces. 


I experimented with a few blocks. I am still missing some color groups to really start piecing the big blocks. I need blues, oranges, and maybe purples.


I really look forward to the poppies blooming each year. And, they did not disappoint. They came with the house, and were such a lovely surprise our first Spring 35 years ago. The dame's rocket is another favorite. They bloom wherever they want to each year. And, I don't have the heart to kill them when they go rogue. They smell so good and look so pretty. 


I  am linking to:

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty blocks! I love Hunter's Star. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete