Monday, May 2, 2022

May one monthly goal

I have no idea how to finish this little quilt. I have procrastinated and procrastinated. That is why I am making it my one monthly goal or I will never see this finished. Every time I think about it, the sun wasn't in the right place, or the wind was all wrong for me to do it. I have been waiting for the perfect conditions and they aren't going to happen. I started this English paper piecing project on an airplane going to and from  visiting my daughter. It has been awhile.

It looks like I need to fill in some edges


I had a jelly roll and decided to make each point of the star different.

I am linking:

one monthly goal at elm street quilts



6 comments:

  1. If it were my quilt, I would use a Baptist fan design overall. If you want to drive yourself crazy, stitch 1/4" from the edge of each diamond. She's cutie and deserves to be completely finished, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks like a great goal! excited to see the finish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty quilt! Good luck finishing it, and thanks for linking to To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very beautiful colors in this quilt. Definitely deserves to be finished. I am quickly approaching my first EPP quilt top. I know a lot of people lay them on a background and applique them to it. If I was going to go that way, I think I would just cut long strips to straight stitch to the edges. I am looking forward to having the same problem. Just love this quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely quilt that deserves to be finished. So glad you made it your One Monthly Goal! Can't wait. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's very pretty. Good luck on finishing it. You'll feel a huge accomplishment after that one!

    ReplyDelete