Sunday, May 22, 2022

Stash report May 22, 2022

I bought this fabric at goodwill this week. It was 6 3/4 yards for 6 dollars. It is a pretty forest green that could be a backing.


Stash report  May 22, 2022

fabric added: 6 3/4yards 

fabric added year to date: 55 3/4 yards  

fabric used: 0 yards  

fabric used year to date: 128 yards 

73 1/4 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 4 days last week. 

I am working my way around my friendsheep rug border with little bits of time in the evening.

I made another batch of strawberry jam. you can never have too much strawberry jam. These are not homegrown berries. But, there was a good price at the store. I used a low sugar sure jell.


I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. Your strawberry jam looks scrumptious. That was a great fabric buy. I like your progress on the friendship sheep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty new fabric, it looks warm and cozy like flannel. I love to buy yards too, then you don't have to look for a backing fabric, here it is!
    Your sheeps are nearly done!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your strawberry jam looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am patiently waiting for my strawberries to turn red. Then it is jam making for me too! Thanks for linking up with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your green fabric is so pretty! It looks like a soft flannel! Your sheep border is looking fabulous! Your strawberry jam looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love that sheep rug! Can't wait to see the finish and you're so close! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, less than a dollar a yard. That's definitely a good way to get a potential backing fabric. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good deal on the fabric! Will work nicely for a man's quilt.

    ReplyDelete