Sunday, May 15, 2022

Stash report May 15, 2022

 No changes in or out on my stash report. We have been busy in the garden. We have added worms to the garden, counting on the little wrigglers to make compost out of garbage.




We have buried 5 buckets in different spots in the garden and we will see if we can get a better soil. The price  of most garden supplies has jumped at least 20 percent, especially fertilizer.

Stash report  May 15, 2022

fabric added: 0 yards 

fabric added year to date: 49 yards  

fabric used: 0 yards  

fabric used year to date: 128 yards 

79 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 1 days last week. Again,  I didn't even go to friday group sew. 

I have started the border on the friendsheep rug. I have added a black wool "binding" all around so that I can hook to the very edge. I am using recycled white and black wool on the border.


I am linking to:



8 comments:

  1. I just love those sheep! We have been doing lots of yard work too…more on deck today. Gail aka the Cozy Quilter

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am amazed at how you keep track of your fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So exciting that you are working on the border!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun to start on the border of your lambs project! Yes, prices have certainly gone up! Little worms, time to get to work! Take good care!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope the worm work will do the job.
    The border looks good, your sheeps are nearly done!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the wool rug! That border is perfect. It's fascinating to me because I don't hook. Just love watching the process! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never got a compost pile to do anything for me...tried 3 years in a row. Maybe my missing ingredient was the worms.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the rug! I smile every time I see it.

    ReplyDelete