Sunday, May 29, 2022

stash report May 29th, 2022

This is the little batch of scraps that someone handed me at quilt guild last week. I love that Other quilters think of me as a safe home for their scraps.


 Stash report  May 29, 2022

fabric added: 0 yards the scraps were too small to count

fabric added year to date: 55 3/4 yards  

fabric used: 2 yards  - gone

fabric used year to date: 130 yards 

75 1/4 yards used more than bought. 

I sewed 5 days last week. And I made a little progress

I have the border finished on my sheep rug. I have it pressed and flat. I need to zig zag the edge of the extra linen and trim. I will take the black "binding"  and turn it under and hand stitch it to the back.


Our oldest Grandchild graduated high school this weekend. We are so proud of him and his family. His Dad ( my oldest) is  on the far right.




I am linking to:





15 min to stitch at life in pieces

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations to your grandson. Happy dance for finishing the stitching on the sheep rug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your friendsheep rug... great job! Enjoy Slow Sunday Stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sheep rug is so cute, and almost finished! Congratulations to your grandson on his graduation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new home for the scraps ;) I love the border around the sheeps, you are almost finish!
    Beautiful family photos, congratulations to your grandson!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your sheep rug is so fun and colorful! What is the final plan for it? Congrats to your oldest grandson on his milestone. Happy stitching this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will miss watching progress on your rug. Can't wait to see the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sheep rug! Can't wait to see the finish. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete