Monday, May 30, 2022

5 quilts May 30, 2022

 my last 5 quilts progress May 16, 2022

1. Rainbow scrap challenge - green- I have made a few green zipper blocks. I need to look for more solids. I have cut the print fabric for every color so far, but, I need more solid variety to sew the blocks.


2. rhododendren mystery - hunter -   I finally cut the 1 inch squares I needed for the mystery quilt. Everything is ready to start assembling the top.


3. Boho heart - The first section on the left is together. Time to make a few blocks for the next section. I have a set ready to go together with the background pieces.


4. maple leaves -  nothing has been done

5. fair and square - nothing has been done


MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet.  

1. tiger tiger

customer quilt time pause

2. EPP green

customer quilt time pause

3. lotus flower? my notes say it is in the upstairs boxes

4. blue ridge beauty

5. Epp bright

5. scrappy twirl

I am linking:

4 comments:

  1. You've had a very productive week. Good luck with your stitching goals for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like those zipper blocks. Good luck finding lotus flower. :)
    Thank you for sharing with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good week of progress with fun projects!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great goals for this week, and great progress already! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete