Wednesday, February 9, 2022

soothing sewing

I just needed a little light sewing. It's easy to pick up some of my "growing" projects and just sew. I don't have to look for anything or read the instructions or scratch my head. And my pile "grows". I sure like sewing with shirt material. It feels so nice.

anvil block

more easy breezy blocks

I need goals and plans, but, sometimes I just need some meditation sewing. I enjoy picking up 2 pieces of fabric and sending them through the machine.

I  am linking to:

oh scrap sunday

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure you saw it and have ripped and seen the bottom right easy breasy. If not, now you know. Violet in Alabama

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoy that soothing sewing, too, Maggie! Glad I'm not the only one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that thought--soothing sewing: something to just pick up and sew, sew, sew.... They're looking soothing, whatever they become!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meditation sewing--what a good way to put it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to chain piece on full speed at the end of a bad day. It is such good therapy! Loving all your pretty blocks. Thanks for sharing with Oh Scrap!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so right! Sometimes what's needed is some easy, no thinking sewing. And what lovely results! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete