Sunday, February 6, 2022

stash february 6, 2022

I am sorting through blue strip bags looking for aqua/teal for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy. I have them all mixed together. Someday, I will have a bag for each...maybe.


My last stash report was Jan 23.At the time I was worried about the guild meeting.  Next week will be a challenge. We will have our guild meeting and there might be a free table. what will I do? Covid took care of that problem - So I haven't added any fabric to my stash this year so far.

stash report February 6, 2022

fabric added -0 yards  still haven't added any!

fabric added year to date -0 yards

fabric used 0 yards 

fabric used year to date 51 yards

51 yards used more than bought. I am starting the year ahead on using fabric. 

I sewed 2 days last week. I sat down at the sewing machine Friday - I was missing it


I have my hexie project out again, trying to reorient myself to what little bits I could be adding on quiet winter evenings. I am always surprised how much I like it when I get started again.



  I am linking to:

9 comments:

  1. I have bags of scraps like that, but they are much smaller bags. I like your latest hexie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a hexi project I need to finish soon. My hands are hurting in the cold, so I am just not finishing it in the evenings. I do need to make it a priority.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are certainly doing well with your numbers! Yes, I so love hexie projects, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hexies are like that. Every time you pick them up and continue stitching, one is reminded how lovely all the little 'flowers' are. Enjoy your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some pretty aqua fabrics in this scrap bag! Welldone with your stash stats, and sewing twice this week. Pretty hexies too!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such pretty scraps to sort and play with . I store my scraps in a happy mix of colors too in bins; like you I hope to some day sort them. Beautiful hexis. Have a very lovely week, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah for stash management, boo for not feeling well. Hopefully your stitching mojo will come back as you feel better.

    ReplyDelete