Saturday, February 26, 2022

aqua star and crown

This is the last Saturday of the month for the rainbow scrap challenge. I made the star and crown blocks in aqua. Again, I think some of them are just blue or green, but, they are the closest I could find in my civil war reproduction fabrics. Sprinkled in with the others they will be pretty. I think I have all the projects done in aqua.



Hopefully, I am at a guild sewing day today. I missed last month because of covid, but, I have a few projects I want to move along. I am thinking I will take full stop quilt and maybe another jelly roll quilt. Oh the possibilities. 

 I am linking to:

4 comments:

  1. Pretty blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge, Maggie. Such a great use of scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous star and crown blocks, Maggie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your star and crown blocks turned out beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun at your sewing day! Love these blocks. Thanks for sharing them on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete