Thursday, February 3, 2022

One monthly goal

I can't believe it is February already. We have been ill at our house for a spell. I am not feeling very perky. So, As I choose my one monthly goal, I need to keep it easy and still moves my quilting ahead. I decided I would add my rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy for 2020 to the finished pile. I used this pattern row x row . I  started in Jan 2020 with the color of the month. I had the top ready to quilt november 2020. But I have a backlog of quilts that need quilting. My goal for February is to completely finish it.



I did count and decide what I wanted to do with my psp blocks. I have 67 which would be fine for a 7 x 9 layout, but, I am putting them  aside. They are officially a UFO, now


The new color for February scrap challenge is aqua/ teal.  Time to start cutting the scraps in those colors for my projects..... if I get a spurt of energy.

wednesday wait loss

I am linking to:

TGIFF

TGIFF different     here  and here


6 comments:

  1. Good luck with your goal! Always fun to see a bright and colorful quilt finished! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with your OMG, Maggie. Here's hoping you are feeling SEW energetic soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you've been sick. Hope you're feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your OMG. But first, you need to take care of yourself. Eat plenty of homemade soups. They do nothing for the cold but they do boost the moral and that's always good. ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry you still aren't feeling 100%. Hopefully you'll both turn the corner this week and feel much better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh no, hope you all begin to feel better soon. Good luck on your monthly goal. Thank you for taking the time to link up to Put your foot down.

    ReplyDelete