Sunday, February 13, 2022

stash Report february 13, 2022

  I have been dyeing wool for an upcoming rug hooking project. Otherwise, nothing happening with the fabric stash.

background, grass, border

stash report February 13, 2022

fabric added -0 yards  still haven't added any! I have been a good girl. There was a free basket at sewing group and 3 fat quarters at goodwill that I did not bring home. I need to celebrate the win.

fabric added year to date -0 yards

fabric used 7 yards -gray flannel finish

fabric used year to date 58 yards

58 yards used more than bought. I am starting the year ahead on using fabric. 

I sewed 5 days last week. 

I have filled a small box of soap sacks for the rescue mission in town. I spent one evening attaching the labels and adding the soap. I have 26, but, my daughter had 250. I have a few more odd skeins of cotton yarn, I might make some more.  Luckily someone sent me a link for the homeless initiative https://www.soapsacks.com/

26 bags

I am linking to:

6 comments:

  1. This is the first I've heard of soap sacks for the homeless. I'm going to read up on your link. I love to crochet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link to the soap sacks site. Your daughter must be as amazing as you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on doing so well I’m using your stash! Those soap sacks look fabulous! So thoughtful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on using so much of your stash and not adding any. A free table and goodwill are hard to pass by. Love the soap sacks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great stash metrics! Congrats on all the progress so far this year.

    ReplyDelete