Monday, January 17, 2022

5 quilts Jan 17 2022

 My 5 quilts progress report.

1. Rainbow scrap challenge - color red -candy is finished. I am sorting through the red strips and cutting for the next rsc project. These are the 2 1/2 inch strips. I want to clean up the bag and set a minimum of 12 inches in length to keep in the bag. Anything smaller will be sewn into 4 patches.




less than 12 inches

 I cut for Hunters star blocks using a new die I bought during the Holiday sales.




2. full stop quilt that Angela is doing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.- I have the bracket row all together and the width I will use for the rest of the rows. I used the word full in this row.


3. rhododendren mystery - hunter - I finished clue 4 and, now, I am working on clue 5. I have the triangles cut. I started sewing them to pieces we have already made, but, I forgot about the matching fabrics, so I will be unpicking a few and starting the sewing again.


4..  too many circles - I was able to lay it out with the pieces for the outer border at Friday group. I don't have a pattern for what I want to do with the border so it is taking a bit of fussing and mumbling to myself.

5. use a jelly roll -  dart a free pattern. I have it all cut and ready to sew. I am using an old moda jelly roll called bistro




MY  next on the longarm of my own quilts in the 'to be quilted' closet

 hourglass leader ender challenge - hunter - on the frame - quilted - needs binding - trimmed -preparing to bind - done!

1. end of the rainbow rsc - on the frame - no change- started quilting -quilted - needs binding

2. row rainbow rsc - on the frame

3. gray baby flannel - find it

4. Pineapple blossom - hunter

5, Christmas sparkle

I am linking:

7 comments:

  1. You have been very busy!
    I love the way "too many circles" came together.
    How big will the hunter's stars blocks be?
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah those holiday sales were great --- picked up a few dies and storage boxes. That Drunkard's Path sampler reminds me of one I started a long time ago and I'm not sure where I put it. I totally missed this year's mystery season to catch up on the "Roll Cotton Boll" that I have in progress. "Trail" is now on my "maybe someday" list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great use of scraps! I'm afraid I'm not that diligent. Anyoo, red should be fun! Good luck on all your to-do's this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,
    I love the "to many circles" quilt...so pretty. Your making lots of progress. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lots of projects but with your organization you'll get them done quickly! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your red fabric in the Hunters Star pieces, and your Too Many Circles blocks look wonderful!
    I'm a week behind, but thank you for linking with To Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete