Wednesday, August 4, 2021

a little here and there

I have made some progress on some of my projects.

I cut some more hsts for go fish leader/ender challenge from quiltville.


I made another block for the wedding ring or cross and crown blocks. I sorted through what I had cut and made sets. I should be able to grab a set and sew a block when time permits.


I realized I  hadn't looked at the shirt anvil blocks in a while. I sewed some hsts together in sets, so that, when I have the time, I can just sew the blocks.


And I found the one missing hourglass that had stopped the sewing on this clarissa block. It was buried in a pile. I just wanted to try one after seeing Cathy's blocks on sane, crazy, crumby quilting.While I was making it and had all but the last row done, I was convinced it was beyond my scope and ability. But, after finding the last hourglass, and finishing the block, I am curious to see if I could do another....

4 comments:

  1. The Clarissa block is very pretty, I'm sure you'll be able to make another block and another and another . . . What size are the hourglass blocks? Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blocks, I love your Clarissa, looks like you will have a whole quilt soon 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely blocks! So glad you found that hourglass for Clarissa because it's lovely. Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like plenty of leaders/enders to stitch up - you'll be through that pile in no time!

    ReplyDelete