Saturday, August 21, 2021

a few tiny houses

I can't believe this all I have ready for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy this week.

tiny houses in a square

I did get the purple semi colons done for the full stop quilt that Angela is doing.


 I have been working on sea swept and quilting ode to Joey. And the garden is in need of attention. We have tomatoes to can. We are dehydrating some, but, I will need to can.  I did "harvest" some elderberries from our woods and near our church. It takes a lot to make even a tincture. So, I press forward what I can with my quilting. Hubby is still recovering from hip replacement but is up more than down. So grateful

I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

4 comments:

  1. Sweet tiny houses for the RSC, Maggie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. With all the other things going on in your life, I think you have done very well with your sewing this week. Those tiny houses are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The houses are so cute! And getting your other projects moved along is important, too. Glad to hear your husband is doing well!

    ReplyDelete