Wednesday, August 11, 2021

more go fish

For the go fish leader/ender challenge from quiltville, I have more fishies cut and ready to sew together. I look forward to seeing how they will look. I still have to look at one of them I have done to be sure I get the angles right. I am sure by the time I finish a gazillion hsts, I will get them right through practice.




Such a fun block to make. And I hope to empty my 2 1/2 inch squares bin, too. After I cut them, I can leave them for awhile and still get back to them later.



I am linking to:












3 comments:

  1. Like all her leader ender projects this is a great way to use to scraps! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and scrappy blocks. Hopefully these are making a dent in your scrap bins.

    ReplyDelete