Sunday, August 8, 2021

stash report August 8, 2021

I bought these through missourri star quilt. I don't have any neutral colored batiks and the charm packs were so pretty.


stash report August 8, 2021

Fabric Used this week: 27.5 yards    sent home with my daughter

Fabric Used year to Date: 129 yards

Fabric Added this week: 2 1/4 yards  
Fabric Added Year to Date: 100 yards

net fabric: 29 yards used more than bought 

 I stitched at least 15 minutes every day this week. I am back to sewing in the mornings before breakfast.

Last week I showed some soap sacks that I was crocheting. I made another one on Sunday. Luckily someone sent me a link for the homeless initiative https://www.soapsacks.com/

it looks lonely by itself

I think I will talk to the rescue mission this week to see if they would even accept this and give me a starting number. I can get 2 out of every skein of cotton yarn plus a leftover piece.


I am linking to:

8 comments:

  1. I started making the soap sacks too. I plan on donating to the food pantry here in the local area.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful new fabrics for your stash, I love these grey buttons!
    Thank you for linking up today 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Really cut Soap Sacks. Love your new
    fabric...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute soap sacks and love the new fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty fabrics! I've contacted our local shelters for men and women to see if they can use these cute soap sacks! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty fabrics and great haul. The little soap sack is so cute. I have never seen one before. How clever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun new additions to the stash. You've done well on stash management this year, more out than in is always a winner.

    ReplyDelete