Saturday, August 28, 2021

triangles

I have a new infusion of scrap triangles to work with in the future. My Friday group donated these lovely scraps to me and there are many aqua and teals in the bunch. That will have to do this week for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy.

treasures

The bag on the right is from my Linda friend's sea swept quilt which is done, which I quilted last week, while I am still piecing mine.

Otherwise, I am making little bits as I get bored with the bigger bits of piecing.

wedding ring


go fish


I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - finish

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished

6 comments:

  1. You've got lots of triangles to make more scrappy quilts, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new bag of scraps! Other people's scraps are always so much more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks for using lots of triangles. Love the wedding ring colors, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smart - a little in each possible color for September! Both look great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like your wedding ring block had insider information on the September color! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its always nice to receive a bag of goodies from a quilting friend.

    ReplyDelete