Saturday, July 10, 2021

this and that

I was hoping to get more sewing for the rainbow scrap challenge at so scrappy this week, but, it didn't happen. I did have a brown psp 20/21 block finish. But, I haven't searched through scraps yet for more.


I must have cut another set of pink tiny houses. I found a stack of pieces in the box. I made these and ran out of parts for the rest.


I finished the quilting for this quilt for a friend. And put my Aunt Eliza's star on the frame. 

I had a mamogram scare but it was nothing. phew. 

I am linking to:

My rainbow projects for 2021 with links:

tiny houses

postage stamp psp20/21

ice cream

waffle stamp blocks

color blocks quilt along

crumb stars

purple Ufos

zuckerwatte finished

red ufos

aunt Eliza star - top

blue ufos

floating stars and here and here - finished

green ufos

Christmas sparkle and here

epp stars

yellow ufos

yellow boxy star and here and here and here - finished

florabunda

pink ufos

love pillowcases - finished

2 pink flannel baby quilts and here finished



8 comments:

  1. Your pink houses are very cute. The post stamp blocks are going to be a great quilt. I'm looking forward to seeing Aunt Eliza quilted, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad your mammogram scare turned out to be nothing, Maggie. I've had that happen and it IS scary! Meanwhile, you had a little sewing therapy. Those pink houses are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks and it is July, so some things get done and others wait in the wings until a moment presents itself.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pleased your mammogram scare turned out to be "nothing" after all. That must have made your heart race while you waited. Pretty little pink houses.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad all ended well with your mammogram. That is nothing to mess with.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad it was just a scare and nothing serious. Love the Pink Houses (wasn't that a John Mellencamp song?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you checkerboard block, the black really sets the colors off.

    ReplyDelete