Friday, July 16, 2021

on the go top

 this past week I started working on an older ufo - on the go. It was a kit I bought in 2014 for a donation quilt. It is bright and colorful and easy. I added the outside borders this morning. It was raining or I would have a better picture. I have fabric for the binding, but, I will need to find a suitable backing in my stash. Then, it will live with the other quilts waiting to be quilted.


My radishes are ready for harvesting. I picked a mild radish, and, it is too hot for me. Good thing the leaves are edible. I have had 3 whole green beans from my raised bed. 


I have made a little progress on ongoing projects. I am still making waffle stamp blocks and I had a few sets of tiny houses cut. These are always a welcome diversion from cleaning and finishing quilts.


I am linking to:

TGIFF different     here  and here

2 comments:

  1. The little houses are so cute. I like your donation quilt, this will make a child very happy when it's quilted, happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to move a UFO along on its process to being a quilt.

    ReplyDelete