Wednesday, July 14, 2021

on the go

 The mint has really done well this year. I have had several versions of mint for years, and, have not done anything with them, except munch on a leaf every now and then. This year, I have started drying them, and making tea with them. I am really enjoying them cold. By now, I don't remember what the names are, I do know, I like the taste of the ones by the rose bush more than the ones in the wash tub. 

I cut them back 2xs a week.

these are the best taste.

I found my on the go quilt that just needs borders. I bought this as a kit a few years ago.


I sewed the first border on last night.

 

The outside border is pieced, but, it looks like I have the pieces.

1 comment:

  1. Pretty little on the go quilt! Thanks for sharing on Wednesday Wait Loss. I bet that mint tea is refreshing cold.

    ReplyDelete